Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to paying bills with poker

Well, I am officially playing poker "professionally" again. I am only doing it part time as I do have other means of earning income, but due to some unfortunate business conditions, I am back in a must win situation.

I really dont like the pressure of a must win, but I have built up the bankroll a little to support something like this. My record keeping is good, but the pressure to make the bank each day does make it harder to stil to my rules of 2 buy ins per session. I have a couple of tournaments this week, including a $500 buy in that should be a big payout if I can money. I was thinking about posting my earning needs on here and track it with yall. Is that something that would be interesting to follow? Let me know.

Good luck!

1 comment:

C.S. said...

Update?

One week in? How goes it?