Sunday, November 29, 2009

The slide continues

Wow. I cant tell you how frustrating and discouraging this bad run has been. I have bubbled at least 8 times in the last 20 tournaments. I consisently get my money in good and get sucked out on. I know everyone experiences this, but I have literally cashed 5 times in my last 80 tournaments. This is a great test of my discipline by staying within my bankroll and rebuilding. During this slide, I have gone from a peak of $1350 all the way down to my current position at $248. I am going to mix in some 16 man turbos with my 45 man turbos and see if that helps turn around the luck. Since I have dropped so much, I am back to $6.50 tournaments, so if any of you are on pokerstars, look for me in those. Username is Strumey.

I thought I would update this post with my continued terrible luck. I played 10 tournaments with 2 bubbles and in the $2 multi I played, I cashed for $4.50. I had KK vs Ace, rag end 3 of my tournaments. I am now below $200 and dangerously close to moving back to $3 tournaments. I could use some dumb luck right about now.

No comments: