Friday, October 19, 2012

I have no idea if anyone will see this blog post since I havent posted in three years, but since I am about to launch a new Chinese Open Face Poker app for the iPhone, I thought I might throw a new post out there.  I am really excited about this as the development team has really done an excellent job with this app.  Luckily, my IT and recruiting background helped land some of the best app developers in all the land.  You can check out some of the screen shots at www.chineseopenfacepoker.com.  The app should be submitted to the Apple store tomorrow and available as soon as they approve it.  The estimated time is 5 to 7 days.  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Pray in Jesus Christ mighty name that all your dreams of this come true my little Martin!!!! You are so intelligent , hard working and very talented in so many ways.Since you can't write about you I will. Tyson with a capital T!! So proud of you to me you are perfect and always have been in my eyes but that's me and your mommy aunt Marty. I know that whatever generation curse iits broken in JESIS CHRIST mighty name now we are free:) no weapons formed against your website shall prosper in JESUS CHRIST KING OG KINGS , ACE's above all ACE 's POWER FULL NAME:) love Gina callback 512-547-7949 hug Laura And the babes for me !! Surte