Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why are people so stupid?

Ok, before I get into stupid people, I got knocked out of the tournament from my previous post by a stupid person.

Now, on to stupid people. Stupid people are unaware that A9, even if it is suited, is not a good hand. Not only that, they dont realize that it is not a good hand to call off all your chips preflop. Stupid people think that hand is great and they are idiots. I hate them and they should not be allowed to win at poker, even if they hit their 3 outer, or flop two 9s, suck out a four card straight. If you play A9 and happen to get super lucky because you are a moron, you should actually have to forfeit your hand and give the pot to the guy who actually knows what he is doing. Dont be a stupid person.

Til next time

1 comment:

C.S. said...

A9 is not a good hand preflop? Even if you are calling off all your chips? I'll have to reread my books.