Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Travel and Poker

Look at me! Less than a month between posts!!

The last 3 weeks have been crazy with poker. I went on two annual poker trips with some buddies and it was a blast. Dead Money in New Orleans is always one of my favorite weekends of the year, at least what I can remember of it.

Last week I was in Vegas on business, but I did manage to get a little time in on the tables. I won about $600 in cash games, but crapped out in tournaments. I think my record keeping may help steer me away from tournament play for a while. I started out with a nice win early in the month, but now I am down for the month in my tournament play. I have two tournaments this week to try and turn that around, but my cash game play is carrying me this month.

I really like that I am sticking to my record keeping. I made a really nice spreadsheet with graphs and such. It is fun to enter data after each session and check out all the graphs. If any of you would like a copy of my creation, let me know. If you have some other good poker tracking tools, I would love to hear about them as well.

That is it for now. Hopefully I will be motivated to update tomorrow after I win the tournament tonight!

1 comment:

Nova Dasalla said...

Hi - would love to see your spreadsheet!