Monday, November 23, 2009

Back up Gulf Coast and an Update on my Progress

Sorry for the delay since my last post. I was waiting until I got back up Gulf Coast before I posted anymore updates. It seems silly to post when you know you arent getting any readers.

Anyway, I have had a rollercoaster of a ride the last two weeks. I peaked out at $1350 before I got sucked into the Sunday Million where they added an extra million. I managed to qualify, but I spent money I didnt have earmarked for that. So, I did break my rules a little due to the hype of the extra cash in the prize pool. I managed to make it fairly deep but still a couple thousand out of the money. I think karma has a way of punishing you when you stray from your guidelines and goals. Since that time, I have gone on a major cold streak. Running bad coupled with a couple drunken nights of playing $57 heads up SNGs has knocked me back down to just under $500. So, now I am restricted to $12 multi table SNGs until I get back up to $1296 and can move back up to $27 tournaments.

I am grinding on a couple of those right now, so hopefully I can cash and get back on track.

No comments: