Sunday, November 1, 2009

I havent been able to figure out how to paste an excel sheet on here, so I will have to wait until I figure that out to show you the chart.

I have still been limited in the amount of time I have had for poker this weekend, so I havent made a lot of progress. Actually, I have gone backward a little. I tried playing some heads up tournaments, and had extremely bad luck. I went 1 for 4 and decided that I would stay away from those. I am currently in my first large multi table tournament since I started this challenge. It is the $11 $15K guaranteed on Stars. Luckily, I have had some good cards that held up, so I am in the top 10% and very close to the money.

I have a lot of work to do tonight, so I dont know how much more I will be able to play, but I would like to get in at least four 45 man tourneys. With a good showing, I could be above $1k for the first time.

No comments: